LAtest Related Post

Monday 8 April 2013

IFTA: Why is Bforex confirmed a scam but still appears in my yahoo email's advertisement?

Posted by Unknown at 09:09

IFTA: Why is Bforex confirmed a scam but still appears in my yahoo email's advertisement?



Question by chong: Why is Bforex confirmed a scam but still appears in my yahoo email's advertisement?
On 24 April 2012 I login my yahoo email, and saw Bforex advertisement on the right side, shouting out loud "Open a Forex trading account and get a free iPhone/iPad*".

I clicked into Bforex, looking at their website as well as their Terms & Condition. The layout, buttons, terms & conditions are not as professionally designed as other forex website. Therefore I search on google about Bforex. FPA confirmed that Bforex is a scam.

But why is the advertisement still displaying on my yahoo email?


Best answer:

Answer by Bforex
Bforex is a well-established group, providing the services of its online platform throughout the world for some years now. Bforex operates under high financial standards, to the benefit of its large number of satisfied clients.
FPA is a private blog with its own conflicting financial agenda. Bforex trusts that investors base their opinion on actual experience, rather than on misleading false rumors.
We invite you to contact Bforex Customer Service team with any inquiry you may have regarding the quality of our services, at: Customer.Service@bforex.com.

Bforex Customers Service



Add your own answer in the comments!

by Tradingrichmom
Question by chong: Why is Bforex confirmed a scam but still appears in my yahoo email’s advertisement?
On 24 April 2012 I login my yahoo email, and saw Bforex advertisement on the right side, shouting out loud “Open a Forex trading account and get a free...
by Tradingrichmom
Question by chong: Why is Bforex confirmed a scam but still appears in my yahoo email's advertisement?
On 24 April 2012 I login my yahoo email, and saw Bforex advertisement on the right side, shouting out loud "Open a Forex trading account and get a free iPhone/iPad*".

I...


Categories : Forex


Tags: Advertisement, appears, Bforex, confirmed, email's, IFTA, scam, still, yahoo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2013 Forex Trading Signals | Web Hosting