LAtest Related Post

Saturday 6 April 2013

advanced excel question?

Posted by Unknown at 08:04

advanced excel question?

Question by john: advanced excel question?
i made a program with in excel that gets info from the internet based off of that info i have 3 if formulas if all 3 match i get a up or down signal that up or down signal gets sent to my cell phone then i have to log in to my forex account and either get in or out based on the signal my question is this-- instead of having excel send me a email to my cell phone can i have excel log in to my owanda account and do the trade for me based off of the absolute location on the screen
so i would have the location of the username and password box with in the excel program so excel would log me in can i do something like this or no?


Best answer:


Answer by Doug
Looks like a lot of things going on... You may want to look into a company that offers an automatic buy/sell program or web page.



What do you think? Answer below!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2013 Forex Trading Signals | Web Hosting