LAtest Related Post

Saturday 6 April 2013

Can anyone name me the best forex waverider software?

Posted by Unknown at 15:04

Can anyone name me the best forex waverider software?



Question by simon y: Can anyone name me the best forex waverider software?
Is there any best forex waverider software in the market?


Best answer:

Answer by Ah Kiat
Hi Simon,

I think we are the best Forex waverider if we know our risk and how to look at candlestick chart with an analytical mind especially when the world market is ever changing and I dont think the software is smart enough to adjust itself to trade the market. As a result, you are the best forex waverider.

Best Regards
Ah Kiat



What do you think? Answer below!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2013 Forex Trading Signals | Web Hosting