LAtest Related Post

Saturday 6 April 2013

Forex Chart recognition Software?

Posted by Unknown at 04:09

Forex Chart recognition Software?

Question by Jazz: Forex Chart recognition Software?
Ok, is there a software for Forex in which it can scan to see if the trendline is the same as the one I input into the software?

For example, say that I have a specific trendline breakout and pullback that I look for whenever I make a trade, is there a software that will recognize this trendline breakout and pullback that I am looking for and let me know that it has occurred?
Category

Computers & Internet > Software


Best answer:


Answer by Ratchetr
I doubt it. Trendlines are complex. As is the forex market. The big boys have probably developed software to do that, but the little guy doesn't have access to those sorts or resources.

Forex markets don't tend to follow trendlines anyway, IMHO. They tend to be more along the lines of Punctuated equilibrium. Which means you make or lose a fortune based on circumstances that are *way* beyond your control, or you ability to predict.

But good luck with that.



Give your answer to this question below!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2013 Forex Trading Signals | Web Hosting