LAtest Related Post

Tuesday 9 April 2013

Is this a decent Lenovo laptop?

Posted by Unknown at 14:11

Is this a decent Lenovo laptop?

Question by Yuvraj Singh: Is this a decent Lenovo laptop?
Hey, everyone. Hope you're doing good. I'm deciding which laptop to buy for college (entering my second semester next Jan) and I've heard Lenovo is a good idea.

IdeaPad Y570 Laptop - 08622VU - Dusk Black (with 750GB + 64GB Solid State Drive and USB 3.0): Weekly Deal
Processor:2nd generation Intel® Core™ i7-2670QM Processor ( 2.2GHz 1333MHz 6MB )
Operating system:Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64
Graphics:NVIDIA GeForce GT 555M 1GB
Total memory8:8 GB PC3-8500 DDR3 SDRAM 1333MHz
Display:15.6" HD Glare with integrated camera 1366x768
Camera:Integrated 2.0MP Camera
Pointing device:Industry Standard Touchpad
Hard Drive:814GB
Optical Drive:Blu-ray /DVD Combo
Battery:6 Cell Lithium-Ion
Network Card:Intel 1000 BGN Wireless
Bluetooth:Bluetooth Version 2.1 + EDR
HDMI:HDMI (Out)
Finger Print Reader:None

Those are the copy and pasted specs for the IdeaPad Y570. I'm not really that much of a technology whiz, so I was wonder if someone could help me decipher that a little bit. I'm mostly going to be using it for Netflix, YouTube, browsing, light gaming, essays and I will probably do some trading on it (stocks, ForEx, etc.).

On a sidenote, my mom is trying to talk me into buying a Mac. Would a MacBook Pro work better than the Lenovo?

Thanks in advance.
Oh, I will be a Statistics/Quant Modeling major.


Best answer:


Answer by Phoenix
the lenovo laptop is great (i have a slightly different model but it is a lenovo).
dont get a mac, they are often overpriced and apple will just come up with a macbook pro super or something like that soon and it will outmodel the macbook pro.



Give your answer to this question below!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2013 Forex Trading Signals | Web Hosting