LAtest Related Post

Friday 5 April 2013

When I run my "Interbank FX Trader 4" client terminal the internet connection stops working. What to do?

Posted by Unknown at 17:07

When I run my "Interbank FX Trader 4" client terminal the internet connection stops working. What to do?



Question by chandrashekhar m: When I run my "Interbank FX Trader 4" client terminal the internet connection stops working. What to do?
I have opened a demo forex trading account with interbank FX. They have provided the metaquots-4 software. But when I run it, it shows connection status as "not connected" and after that I am unable to browse the web using internet explorer. I have to restart computer to gain the internet access again.


Best answer:

Answer by francuss
Try to use this steps:
http://financecreditforex.blogspot.com/



Give your answer to this question below!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2013 Forex Trading Signals | Web Hosting